Professional, Certified Home Inspections
• The Inspection: An experienced, ASHI and InterNACHI Certified, inspector will provide a thorough inspection of the property.
• Standards of Practice (SOP): We follow, and typically *exceed, nationally accepted ASHI SOPs for every inspection.
• Codes of Ethics (COE): We provide you with quality service, and adhere to nationally accepted COEs you can trust.
• The Inspection Report: Comprehensive professionally written PDF report, including: safety concerns, deficiencies, maintenance tips, digital photos, and more.
• Highly competitive rates: We strive to provide top quality service you can trust, along with great value. We provide detailed inspections and reports, yet our inspection rates are among the lowest in the Minneapolis / St. Paul area. Call for a quote today!
*Typical nationally accepted Standards of Practice require the inspector to inspect a “representative” amount of windows and electrical outlets in each room of a home. The average inspection company will limit the inspection of windows and electrical outlets to one per room, as this is the definition of the term representative. Castle Home Inspections believes this is insufficient, and will inspect every accessible window and outlet in a home. Accessible means not requiring the moving of furniture, or unplugging of electrical cords, and is limited to one plug per accessible outlet.